Friday, September 08, 2006

Mississippi State D Talking Smack


Michael Heard is bringing some serious smack before the Auburn - Mississippi State game. Nothing wrong with a little smack talk, but as a 3 touchdown underdog, Heard might do well to pipe it down a bit. Judging from Kenny Irons' trash talk last week, this could be quite entertaining to watch. Personally, I hope Kenny keeps to himself, but I find that highly unlikely when you have fools making statements such as "I'm not trying to be arrogant, but if we play our game, we can smash these boys." Not quite sure what he means by "our game," but based on my definition of MSU's "game," they are in for a very long Saturday. Also, is it possible for Mr. Heard to be arrogant? Here's to looking forward to Heard's "I-told-you-so" speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home